Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hlompho came back for more sport


Hlompho Molefe

13 years old boy living in Soweto on location called Tladi.

I go to a school called Lumelang primary school and I live with my Mother, three brothers and my granny.

Sport is my love more especially since I was involved in a Blitz program last year. During that time I was exposed different sporting codes like handball and basketball.

I think sport is a good thing for us youth.

Since I was in the first group and I liked it , I decided to come back for more and I was welcomed warmly by our coaches. Doing sport gives me an opportunity to get call-ups from different national teams.

I enjoy basketball.

The coaches are nice and they have patience. All in all the coaches make doing\playing sports fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment