Friday, July 9, 2010

Stapia loves the Blitz work



My name is Mpho "Stapia" Mokoena.

I stay in Moletsane in Soweto with my older brother and the other brother is in Protea Glen. Grow up playing football like any kid in the street and never reached higher level.

I spend most, if not all, my days at Blitz, doing files or teaching kids other sporting codes.

Since Blitz is doing what I love most, "sports", I'll always love sports. I do voluntary work at Blitz and so I do outreach programmes.

Blitz is important to me cause we do what we love. I wish I could tell about the future but I can not. Blitz can have a big impact in Soweto if we work harder than now.

I have few friends Sweden and it feels great.

Bafana's exit from World Cup is not a surprise for me, cause it was to big for them.

1 comment:

  1. The devotion of You, Mpho and the other leaders, will make Blitz succeed.
    Love/Karin på Fox

    ReplyDelete