Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lesedi likes Inabandy and Blitz


My name is Lesedi Mochocho , I'm 10 years old boy and I live with my Mom, Dad and my little sister in Naledi (Soweto).

I attend school at Mochochonono primary school and I'm at Grade 3.

I love soccer and I enjoy playing basketball. For the duration of the school program I had fun learning different sporting codes such as Inabandy and netball. We grew up knowing that netball is for sisi's (girls) but now we know that sports can be played by everyone.

I always can't wait for Tuesday so that I can go to the field to learn, play and meet my coaches again.

I wish to come back again when Blitz do the school program.

Please don't stop doing the training.

I love Blitz.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, My name is Molebatsi Mochocho.I am staying in Pretoria, Mabopane.This boy looks like my brother's son, he's name is also Lesedi.pls send me your details so that I can we make an appointment.
    Well done on ur sporting career

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi molebatsi my name is tumia blitz member(one of the coaches) i can see u know Ben 10(lesedi)if u what to contact us the email address is aretha.t@hotmail.com or itukau@gmail,com or call wire on this cell numbers 0737536944 or 0716155920. thanx for the support

    ReplyDelete