Tuesday, March 22, 2011

”I love what I do at Blitz”


My name is Madichaba Moeketsi, I stay in Moletsane 1394 Tlale str in Soweto. I'm a board member of Blitz Academy of Sports and my portfolio is Social Cohesion.
Blitz is an Organization at the same time an Academy of Sport. It has its own Motto, Aims and Objectives.
To be in a board is one big challenge for me personally and to be in the board is a learning experience. I want to learn different sporting codes since Blitz has a platform for us to learn.
I love community upliftment expecially since I live in this community I'm serving and I know what are the dangers that youth live under.
I have learnt a lot at Blitz things like how to take care of kids and how to approach the Hiv/Aids topic.
The Grudens of Soweto
I think its a good thing for Blitz members to accomodate the disable people in our Organazation. I also feel that they have a right to learn things that normal people as they do and I feel there must be more time when it comes to their training.
My goal at Blitz is I just want to see Blitz have its own sponsors, capital and be able to create jobs for people who are volunteering. I also want to thank Blitz for giving me a chance to work with Kids.
All in all I love what I do here at Blitz.

No comments:

Post a Comment