Saturday, March 26, 2011

Working with her role model




Name: Zintathu Steen
Surname: Mdlankomo
P.O.B: Dobsonville (Soweto)
Qualifications: Sports Management(Vaal University of Technology
Position at Blitz Academy of Sport: Sponsorship Management officer

Being chosen as a Sponsorship Management officer will help me learn / grow within the Sponsorship Management/Marketing and Sponsorship sector . I hope I will contribute positively to the Academy and also learn at the same time.
I'm glad and appreciate the opportunity given to me by the Blitz members.

I played football for Soweto Ladies Football Club where I had an opportunity to play in Gothia Cup (Sweden), Dana Cup (Denmark) and one cup in Norway.
I was looking upon players like Wire, Khabo Zitha as role models on a sporting facinity and now I'm working with Wire at Blitz.
I'm still in football by heart and I got injured recently on my knee.

No comments:

Post a Comment